If people copy and paste content from www.mindonjesus.com and republish the content onto their websites, it will negatively affect how www.mindonjesus.com gets displayed in search results, like google and bing. Plus, there are some legal copyright issues there. Therefore any unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on www.mindonjesus.com without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.mindonjesus.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Your privacy is fully respected. I will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information or blog comments to any third-party. I will never send you unsolicited emails.
“Mind On Jesus” is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
I collect the following information about you, solely for replying back to you, when you email me via the contact page or reply to my blog posts
I do not share your personal information with any third parties.
My website and blog uses ‘cookies’
Third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on our site?
Occasionally, I may include third-party links on my website and blog. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This website and blog may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by me.
I have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that I shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. I strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
“Mind On Jesus” makes no warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the content and user comments of this site and blog. The use of the site is at your own risk. The content of the site and blog is “as is”. In no event will “Mind On Jesus” be liable for any damages whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect or otherwise arising from or connected with the use of the site or any of its content. When you provide me with information, you agree that the information will be accurate. While I take steps to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized access to your private information, I am not responsible for the acts of those who may gain unauthorized access to the information, and make not any warranty, express or implied that I will be able to prevent unauthorized access to your private information. In no event will “Mind On Jesus” be liable for any damages whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect or otherwise arising from or any way connected with a third-party’s unauthorized access to your information.
You also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless “Mind On Jesus” from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, lawsuits, and actions arising from your use of this site. I am not responsible for republished content from this blog or website on other blogs or websites without my permission. In no way are the writings or comments of any blog visitor meant to represent my views or beliefs. There are some articles on this blog which have been written by other authors. The views/opinions expressed in those articles are solely theirs. I am not responsible for the content of any comments or articles posted by visitors or guests to www.mindonjesus.com or any associated web pages. Responsibility for the content of comments/articles belongs to the commenter/author alone. I reserve the right to moderate, edit, and/or delete any comments, and ban any commenters. You also agree that you will not publish or copy the content of this website and blog online or offline.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. My failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding my site and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Website/Service.
I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use my Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
This blog and website accept forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
I am not compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site/blog are purely ours. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Mindonjesus.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (Url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.
Mind On Jesus reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to publish or not publish any articles, content, or other materials that you submit to us (“Content”). Before we can accept any Content from you now or in the future, please confirm that you have read and agree to this Submissions Agreement (“Agreement”), which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on the Site.
1. We do not wish to receive or hold any materials from you in confidence. Therefore, you agree that no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy is established between you and us with respect to your Content. You irrevocably agree not to assert any claim of idea appropriation, misappropriation, or any other similar claims of any kind with respect to your Content.
2. In exchange for our providing you with this platform for expression and with potential exposure to users of the Site, all of which you agree is valuable consideration, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display the Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in the Content and including adaptations or derivative works based on the Content) for any purpose and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed) (the “Rights”). All Rights granted to us pursuant to this Agreement are irrevocable and vest immediately upon publication of your Content at www.mindonjesus.com. You will retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. However, if you decide to republish the Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Originally published by Mind On Jesus at www.mindonjesus.com.”
3. If your Content is accepted for publication on the Site, you can work through the author profile page to promote yourself. Please understand, however, that we may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. If you wish to have your Content published anonymously, use a pen name (with first and last name). However, even after we publish your Content anonymously, we make no guarantee that your identity will remain anonymous and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from the unintentional disclosure of your identity.
5. You understand that our Site receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private. Anything posted on our Site will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted at our Site. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on our Site.
6. IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE PAID OR OTHERWISE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR CONTENT, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IT TO US THROUGH THIS FORUM. THIS FORUM IS INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO BELIEVE THEY WILL BENEFIT PERSONALLY OR PROFESSIONALLY FROM PUBLICATION OF THEIR CONTENT WITHOUT COMPENSATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION OR REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY KIND FOR YOUR CONTENT OR ANY OF YOUR ACTIVITIES RELATED TO YOUR CONTENT AND THAT WE MAY BENEFIT COMMERCIALLY FROM YOUR CONTENT, INCLUDING BY ATTRACTING ADVERTISING TO THE SITE, BY INCREASING THE VALUE OF THE SITE, AND IN OTHER WAYS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY DATA OR ANALYTICS OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE MAY OBTAIN OR CREATE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PAGE VIEW DATA) CONCERNING YOUR CONTENT OR THE SITE.
7. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit the Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle the Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove the Content from www.mindonjesus.com, and (d) benefit commercially from the Content.
8. You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real email address on our Submissions form; (b) the Content is an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere; (c) you own the copyright in the Content; (d) the Content does not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading; (e) the Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party; (f) the Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material; and (g) the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
9. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us (each a “Party” and together the “Parties”).
10. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
12. No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
13. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. Each Party hereto irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any federal or provincial court within Ontario in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement, agrees that process may be served upon them in any manner authorized by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and waives and covenants not to assert or plead any objection which they might otherwise have to such jurisdiction, venue, or process.
14. This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing by the Parties.
Re: Offensive ADs Appearing On This Site
Please be Aware: The publisher of Mind On Jesus does not necessarily support the advertising showing up on this blog generated by Google’s AdSense program and Bing’s Media.net program. It does help to pay for some of our website expenses but sometimes the ads are offensive and diametrically opposed to the Christian message promoted on this site.
As much as possible we take the time to block ads that are particularly troublesome but we can’t seem to get rid of all of them since new ones show up all of the time. Please bare with us on this issue.
If you see an ad on our site that is particularly offensive please alert us as soon as possible.
Last updated: February 04, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact us.