Hello and thanks for stopping by. We are a group of Jesus followers who author this blog. For the past several years, Jesus has taken up residence in our minds and hearts. Thus, we started Mindonjesus.com. We invite you to browse our website and send us your thoughts, pictures, and comments. Our goal is to help spread the message of Jesus Christ as much as we can.
If you are a Christian blogger and/or have a blog or website of your own, we would be happy to link to you. If you also wish to partner with us in any way, shape, or form, please let us know through our contact form. You can also submit an article to our Christian blog.
Note: We are not pastors/priests, nor do we have a degree in biblical studies or divinity. We are just sinners, saved by grace and seeking the Lord Jesus Christ. We love reading and studying the bible. The opinions and views expressed in this blog are solely our own. There are some articles on this blog which have been written by other authors. The views/opinions expressed in those articles are solely theirs.
Please feel free to help, advise and encourage us. Ultimately we will all be judged by Jesus Christ, Our Savior. We will treat you fairly and hope you will do the same for us. We may disagree on doctrine, but let us put spiritual pride aside and discuss in love, truth and in the spirit. If you are having a problem please contact us and we can likely work it out quickly.
We do not accept donations. Mindonjesus.com is self-funded. But you can help us by sponsoring a child through compassion, world vision, save the children, and Christian children charities. You can also help us by linking to us from your website.
- In God The Father, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- In Jesus Christ, the Only-begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.
- In God The Holy Spirit, who is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent and reveals God to us.
- That Jesus Christ was crucified, died, and was buried.
- That Jesus Christ rose again from the dead.
- That Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty and that He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- In the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting, all made possible by Jesus Christ.
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day,
Mind On Jesus