Table of Contents:
Start your day by reading a random Bible verse of the day, daily psalms and proverbs and a daily Bible verse from the new and old testament.January 19, 2020
Reading daily scriptures and meditating on God’s word will help you grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. All scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit who will guide you and teach you all truth. It is also important to read the daily Bible verse of the day and daily psalms and proverbs in context. You can read through our article on how to read the Bible.
Today’s Bible Verse Of The Day
And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown: — Numbers 16:2 KJV
Psalms Verse Of The Day
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. — Psalms 130:6 KJV
Proverbs Verse Of The Day
Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. — Proverbs 4:26 KJV
Old Testament Scripture Of The Day
And let that man be as the cities which the LORD overthrew, and repented not: and let him hear the cry in the morning, and the shouting at noontide; — Jeremiah 20:16 KJV
New Testament Scripture Of The Day
That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. — 1 Thessalonians 4:6 KJV
Popular Daily Bible Verse
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. — Isaiah 53:4 KJV
Daily Inspirational Bible Verse
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. — Luke 9:23 KJV
As you begin your day, remember:
- Jesus loves you!
- Reading the Bible verse of the day and daily psalms and proverbs is awesome, but reading the whole book is priceless! Read the Bible here.
- If you are depressed, look to Jesus, who is the only source of true joy.
- If you are worried or anxious, look to Jesus who promised to give you peace that surpasses all understanding.
- When you are tempted, look to Jesus who will provide you with a way out.
- If you have hurt anyone, go and reconcile with that person, if safe to do so.
- If you are sick, look to Jesus, who is the source of all healing.
- If you witness racism, bullying, lies, false teaching, unrighteousness, injustice, discrimination during the day, SPEAK UP against it.
- If someone hurts you today, forgive them.
- If a stranger asks for help, be sure to help. You might entertain an angel.
May the God of all creation, who sent HIS Only Son to save us, fill your hearts with HIS Spirit, that you may walk in HIS ways and love everyone you meet today.
Have a wonderful day.
Mind On Jesus
Scripture quotations are updated daily and are from The Authorized (King James) Version.