Table of Contents:
Start your day by reading a random Bible verse of the day, daily psalms and proverbs and a daily Bible verse from the new and old testament.September 20, 2019
Reading daily scriptures and meditating on God’s word will help you grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. All scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit who will guide you and teach you all truth. It is also important to read the daily Bible verse of the day and daily psalms and proverbs in context. You can read through our article on how to read the Bible.
Today’s Bible Verse Of The Day
And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest. — Isaiah 23:12 KJV
Psalms Verse Of The Day
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. — Psalms 16:11 KJV
Proverbs Verse Of The Day
He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. — Proverbs 9:7 KJV
Old Testament Scripture Of The Day
And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings. — Ezekiel 10:8 KJV
New Testament Scripture Of The Day
And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. — 2 Thessalonians 3:5 KJV
Popular Daily Bible Verse
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. — 1 John 1:9 KJV
Daily Inspirational Bible Verse
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. — Psalms 119:11 KJV
As you begin your day, remember:
- Jesus loves you!
- Reading the Bible verse of the day and daily psalms and proverbs is awesome, but reading the whole book is priceless! Read the Bible here.
- If you are depressed, look to Jesus, who is the only source of true joy.
- If you are worried or anxious, look to Jesus who promised to give you peace that surpasses all understanding.
- When you are tempted, look to Jesus who will provide you with a way out.
- If you have hurt anyone, go and reconcile with that person, if safe to do so.
- If you are sick, look to Jesus, who is the source of all healing.
- If you witness racism, bullying, lies, false teaching, unrighteousness, injustice, discrimination during the day, SPEAK UP against it.
- If someone hurts you today, forgive them.
- If a stranger asks for help, be sure to help. You might entertain an angel.
May the God of all creation, who sent HIS Only Son to save us, fill your hearts with HIS Spirit, that you may walk in HIS ways and love everyone you meet today.
Have a wonderful day.
Mind On Jesus
Scripture quotations are updated daily and are from The Authorized (King James) Version.