Table of Contents:
Start your day by reading a random verse of the day, a Psalm, a Proverb and a daily Bible verse from the new and old testament.July 17, 2019
Reading daily scriptures and meditating on God’s word will help you grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. All scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit who will guide you and teach you all truth. It is also important to read the daily verse of the day in context. You can read through our article on how to read the Bible.
Today’s Bible Verse Of The Day
Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: — Isaiah 47:8 KJV
Psalms Verse Of The Day
When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble. — Psalms 9:12 KJV
Proverbs Verse Of The Day
The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words. — Proverbs 15:26 KJV
Old Testament Scripture Of The Day
And king Zedekiah the son of Josiah reigned instead of Coniah the son of Jehoiakim, whom Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon made king in the land of Judah. — Jeremiah 37:1 KJV
New Testament Scripture Of The Day
Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; — 2 Corinthians 4:1 KJV
Popular Daily Bible Verse
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. — John 15:13 KJV
Daily Inspirational Bible Verse
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. — Matthew 28:19-20 KJV
As you begin your day, remember:
- Jesus loves you!
- Reading the Bible verse of the day is awesome, but reading the whole book is priceless!
- If you are depressed, look to Jesus, who is the only source of true joy.
- If you are worried or anxious, look to Jesus who promised to give you peace that surpasses all understanding.
- When you are tempted, look to Jesus who will provide you with a way out.
- If you have hurt anyone, go and reconcile with that person, if safe to do so.
- If you are sick, look to Jesus, who is the source of all healing.
- If you witness racism, bullying, lies, false teaching, unrighteousness, injustice, discrimination during the day, SPEAK UP against it.
- If someone hurts you today, forgive them.
- If a stranger asks for help, be sure to help. You might entertain an angel.
May the God of all creation, who sent HIS Only Son to save us, fill your hearts with HIS S
Have a wonderful day.
Mind On Jesus
Scripture quotations are updated daily and are from The Authorized (King James) Version.