Table of Contents:
Start your day by reading a random verse of the day, a Psalm, a Proverb and a daily Bible verse from the new and old testament.May 20, 2019
Reading daily scriptures and meditating on God’s word will help you grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. All scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit who will guide you and teach you all truth. It is also important to read the daily verse of the day in context. You can read through our article on how to read the Bible.
Today’s Bible Verse Of The Day
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, — 2 Timothy 3:2 KJV
Psalms Verse Of The Day
The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. — Psalms 37:13 KJV
Proverbs Verse Of The Day
Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger; — Proverbs 5:10 KJV
Old Testament Scripture Of The Day
And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. — Leviticus 26:44 KJV
New Testament Scripture Of The Day
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? — Hebrews 9:14 KJV
Popular Daily Bible Verse
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. — Matthew 11:30 KJV
Daily Inspirational Bible Verse
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. — Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
As you begin your day, remember:
- Jesus loves you!
- Reading the Bible verse of the day is awesome, but reading the whole book is priceless!
- If you are depressed, look to Jesus, who is the only source of true joy.
- If you are worried or anxious, look to Jesus who promised to give you peace that surpasses all understanding.
- When you are tempted, look to Jesus who will provide you with a way out.
- If you have hurt anyone, go and reconcile with that person, if safe to do so.
- If you are sick, look to Jesus, who is the source of all healing.
- If you witness racism, bullying, lies, false teaching, unrighteousness, injustice, discrimination during the day, SPEAK UP against it.
- If someone hurts you today, forgive them.
- If a stranger asks for help, be sure to help. You might entertain an angel.
May the God of all creation, who sent HIS Only Son to save us, fill your hearts with HIS S
Have a wonderful day.
Mind On Jesus
Scripture quotations are updated daily and are from The Authorized (King James) Version.